The Administration of Hon. Afolabi Babatunde Sofola, the Executive Chairman Kosofe local government in progressive effort and commitment to bring dividends of democracy to all inhabitants of the LG, has completed the rehabilitation/construction of some roads within the local government area which are ready for commissioning while some projects are almost completed.
The Executive Chairman in a bid to ease traffic grid lock and ensure free-flow of vehicular movement in all the adjoining roads of the Local government has completed Construction/ Rehabilitation of the following roads:
1. Kajola Street, Mende
2. Babalola Street, Ifako
3. Okugade Okuneye Street, Mende
4. Link Road from Kogberegbe Street, to New Garage, Ojota
5. Bola Street, Anthony
6. Construction of Drainage and Pavement at Adepitan Street, Ogudu.
Patching of Roads (Completed)
1. Jide Adeniyi Street, Anthony
2. Ololade Adeyemi Street, Anthony
3. Olukoya Street, Anthony
4. Oyedele Street, Anthony
5. Odunlami Street, Anthony
Drainage Construction Works (Completed)
1. Construction of reinforced concrete drainage along Alhaji Karim/Fred Onafote Crescent, Soluyi Gbagada
2. Construction of reinforced Concrete Drainage at Alhaji Amoo Street, Ojota
3. Construction of Reinforced Concrete Drainage, Abioye Mende.
Construction/Renovation of Building (Ongoing)
1. Construction of Block of Classrooms at Mosafejo Nursery and Primary School, Oworonshoki (85% Complete)
Hon. Afolabi Sofola is working diligently to bring development to every part of the Kosofe local government through the provision of essential social amenities and infrastructure.